Monday 14 May 2007

Spiderman 3

Well, we saw Spiderman 3 on Saturday night.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have to say I actually thought it was terrible. From the cheesy american flag moment (which I have FAILED to find a picture of online) to the annoying emotional television reporter lady and bad peter's dance moves. There was just waaay too much in the film. And too much emotional stuff going on. At one point I actually looked around the cinema in boredom. Though this wasn't helped by the fact that my eyes hurt because I haven't been wearing my glasses but I really need to when I go to the movies..

I shouldn't feel too disappointed, because I really wasn't expecting much. I don't think that the current trend to do at least two sequels is a good thing for the film industry. (I mean look at The Matrix! Number 1 was fantastic but 2 and 3 really weren't.) Some things were meant to be trilogies like Lord of the Rings and the original Star Wars.

Either way I was bound to see it because D would have dragged me along. (He loved it by the way!)






No comments: