Sunday 6 May 2007

new camera

I've wanted a half - decent camera for a long time. I've never justified spending the money, but I've finally got sick of the cheap digital camera we got free with our computer :P I am going camera shopping today with my good friend S. S is a photography graduate and knows a fair few things about cameras.

D would rather that we buy a Playstation 3. To be honest I can't think of anything worse! I don't enjoy gaming at all. I've played things like 'Singstar' before but thats about my limit. (and I can't sing!!) I tried compromising and said that the winner of a rock, paper, scissors match could choose what we buy, but he won and I still don't want to buy one. :) No wonder people say I'm mean to him! I can hopefully get a camera cheaper that a Playstation!

Most of our girls are tucked up in bed as I write this, its a cold day and clearly one best spent in bed. Someone is destroying the tissue box we put in there for them, I can hear the sounds of cardboard ripping.

Well S has text saying we can pick her up in half an hour so I'd better get a wriggle on and get dressed.

M

No comments: