Sunday 27 May 2007

addiction to craftster

Thanks to S introducing me, I think I am addicted to Craftster. I can spend HOURS perusing the forum and looking at everyone's wonderful creations. I really wish I was half as crafty as some of the peeps on there. Oh, to be a craftster.

On another note; what is happening with the world??? I read this article in the Herald about the ridiculous number of drink drivers that have been caught this weekend around the country. Including a fourteen year old! Where are the parents??!!! I just can't believe that people are so stupid!! Admittedly I don't really drink at all, but even if I did/when I did, I never drove!! People have been caught four times the legal limit!

The NZ TV show Downsize Me is looking for obese animals, and in particular it seems rats! They have contacted Ratclub to see if anyone has any overweight ratties to go on the show! Regrettably, its only in the Auckland area, I'm sure our Geisha would LOVE to be on TV!! LOL.
I don't know if anyone from RC has applied, but I'd be really keen to know what they are planning to do to help an obese rat lose weight!

I can smell the casserole cooking in the kitchen, it smells devine! Will let you know how it turns out tomorrow!

Bedtime for me.

M

No comments: