Saturday 12 May 2007

I haven't forgotten you...

Never fear, I haven't forgotten my blog! It has just been an insane week at work and I've come each night home and crashed on the couch til bedtime. D and I watched the latest episode of Heroes last night! It was fantastic. We've only got 1 more episode to watch in the season, I can already tell they are building up to some kind of cliffhanger to make way for a second season. *sigh*

I had intended to do some tidying up in the garden today, but somehow didn't get round to it. Some things are doing very well and others not so much. Our peas have really taken off (I planted them as seeds) but our silverbeet has hardly grown. According to Palmers, May is a good month to plant silverbeet seedlings so I might have another go if I can find some seedlings tomorrow.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Its our local curry takeaway's last day trading today - they have sold the business. You never know who is going to take over so we thought we'd get curry one last time. After that, we're heading out to see Spiderman 3. Hopefully it should be good, I'm always sceptical of sequels...




No comments: