Friday 10 August 2007

officially engaged ! !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Fantastical exciting news! D proposed last night! And of course I said yes! I really wasn't expecting him to propose! We decided to get married a lil while back and had originally planned to get hitched last month. Regrettably, D had a few work "issues" so we put it off and its kinda been on the back burner ever since.

D was very sweet and tied the ring (yes, I got a ring!!) round Geisha's neck! So our sweet Geisha brought me my ring. Even though we've talked about it often, it was still quite a nerve-racking moment!!! I've tried to take a pic of my ring - but it ain't working!! So instead you can have a pic of the BEAUTIFUL flowers my special girls Sconey and Kate sent. :) Thanks my girls, I love them.

In other news... I crossed the first item off my list!

Item #2 - Get my hair cut and coloured by a hairdresser! - Completed 8 August 07!
That's right, I FINALLY got my hair cut & coloured! I've had HEAPS cut off - its quite shortish now (above the shoulders). I've had loads of compliments so it can't look too bad!

Its been a really busy week and I haven't had much time to blog, but soo much to write about! Tuesday night I had Guides (we did aerobics!), Wednesday I had my hair done, Thursday we went for a drive out to Lower Hutt + Porirua to go mall-shopping, and today is Friday.

Wednesday lunchtime D and I went for a mission down the waterfront to go to the "Amazing Rug Sale" that is often on at the Overseas Terminal. They always advertise on TV with like beautiful $50 rugs and I've ALWAYS wanted to go.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was actually a bit of a let down. I think we arrived too late and I saw a lot of $5000 rugs but didn't see any "cheap" rugs! We did have a nice walk along the waterfront though. I wish it was closer to work so we could go walking down there every lunch time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

M

No comments: