Saturday 4 August 2007

i love sushi train

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I love Sushi Train. D & I go to this Japanese sushi bar quite often and its the first Japanese Restuarant off my 101 list. Its so fun sitting at the bar, deciding which plates to get. (You pay by the plate) Sashimi is my usual favourite, but this week I discovered a new favourite in the deep fried tofu. Its extremely yummy and melts in your mouth. To finish off, we shared a plate of Green Tea Ice-Cream. ~Yum!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


It was a early start to the weekend today as Sconey, D, and I got up to do the garage sales! We did have one amazing find in the form of a crochet pattern set! Talk about fantastic motivation for me to learn to crochet! As it was a joint find - we are going to 'share' it. There are hundreds of funky old-school patterns for us to try.

I'm progressing through my list of books & movies, but haven't actually crossed anything off my 101 list! Hopefully on Tuesday my sewing machine will be ready to be picked up and I can cross that off!

And as usual, my blog is a construction zone while I play with the html....

M


No comments: