Monday 6 August 2007

crochet, crochet, crochet

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I took these photos of a few of the amazing crochet patterns in the crochet pattern set that Sconey and I managed to score at a Garage Sale in the weekend. I just love the little hooded jacket - I wish I could make myself one! The 'father and son matching hat & scarf set' is absolutely adorable. And what can I say about 'tommy the turtle'!! The little fruit appliqués are quite cool too. There are also quite a few hideous patterns that belong in the 70s and should NEVER be made again.

Hopefully I'll find some inspiration to crochet something and FINALLY learn to crochet!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I read 'Lullaby' by Chuck Palahniuk last night. It was really good. Disturbing but good. Chuck was the guy who wrote 'Fight Club' (you've probably seen the movie). So thanks Sconey for recommending it. I think I'll read a few more of his books! And - its another book crossed off my 101 books to read.

D started Indoor Football tonight - hopefully their team will have more luck indoors than they have had outdoors!!

1 comment:

sconey said...

hey my girl... L O V E those crochet patterns! we should make some of those fruit ones for kate -shes into fruit and stuff! xoxo