Saturday 30 June 2007

**yawn***

I've had a lazy day today, reading and browsing awesome crafty sites. Work has been tiring this week...

In other news... D got a new job!! At the same company as me! I didn't assist in his application at all and wasn't sure how I felt about him working at the same company (and in same building!!). But we are in totally different departments and very unlikely to run into each other in the course of business. So I think I can cope :) He doesn't start for a few weeks so he is relishing his freedom. (Its sooo not fair!!!)

Rattie update - Kaida developed a huge cheek abscess literally overnight. She had it removed by vet man on Wednesday and he said it went right down her throat. (icky!!). Kaida now has a stitched open wound that we get to flush out twice daily... (ew..) She is as bright and bouncy as usual so I am sure she is going to be OK. I decided against pictures - you don't really want to see pictures of an open wound do you???

Hiro is still snuffly and I'm at a loss as to what to do. Going to take him to see vet man when Kaida has her stitches out and see what he thinks.

D is watching rugby and apparently staying up to watch the sailing.. I think I might go to bed! I sooo love getting to bed first and being able to stretch out right across the bed....

We are off to Dad's for dinner tomorrow night, he has promised a roast!


Nighty night.

No comments: