Saturday 2 June 2007

impossible quiz

I recently got linked to the Impossible quiz. Apparently it is not impossible, but it sure feels like it!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
One of the easier ones - they seem to get harder as you go on...

Its basically a flash game (a very flash one too.. ;p) with 110 "questions". Some are easy, most are odd and VERY frustrating. I've managed to get to 87 however each time you lose, you have to go back to the start!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I think I'll leave it for a while and give it another go when I have time to waste..... Let me know if you manage to crack it!

D and I are both off out tonight.... separately! I'm going out for dinner + cocktails with some work mates and D is going to his football mate's flatwarming . [Oh and they won again this weekend!! They have now won 3 games in a row! I think that means they officially don't suck!!]

Furkids are feeling the cold methinks. We took all 10 of them to the vet last night to see vet man. He seemed a bit overwhelmed, it was cool. We have 3 on meds - Kaida, Wocket & Hiro. I hate it when they are sick. Ando is growing sooo much quicker than Hiro - he makes Hiro seem like a baby still.

While we were at the vet, we saw pictures of a monkey he operated on!! How often do you see a monkey at the vet? Come to think of it, last time we went, there was a hawk who'd just had his wing amputated. It seems, vet man gets some really interesting cases.

M

No comments: