Saturday 3 January 2009

bath time

Photobucket

The other day I had a lovely bath with a pink Lush bathbomb and it made me remember how much I love baths. So relaxing and self indulgent. Sadly, I can't afford to have a Lush bath bomb that often so my dear friend Sconey and I decided to go homemade!

As I speak, our bathbombs are drying in Sconey's hot water cabinet. Hopefully they'll turn out good enough to give away as I can picture a wee pamper box being an awesome gift. We plan to try a few more homemade luxuries, maybe some bath melts or foot scrubs and balms. We did also make some body sugar scrub, but I'm not sure sure on how that turned out. It is made with lemon, green tea, and honey, using raw sugar. It doesn't look very pretty and is a bit wet. Might need to use this batch up quickly!

xxxM

No comments: