Thursday 10 January 2008

Christmas baking

Photobucket

Once again, my blogging has not been as regular as I'd like. Perhaps if I actually posted more often, people would read my blog? I am going to try and update in the orderish that things happened..

Before Christmas, we did a bit of Christmas baking. You know, for Santa. (god that seems sooo long ago now) I baked some Stained Glass Cookies. They turned out quite well, despite my terrible photos. They looked pretty and according to D, tasted good.

I also baked some carrot cupcakes for Santa's reindeer

Photobucket

Yes, those are fake carrot lollies on top. Like I was going to peel down REAL carrots!!

Christmas was great this year, we spent the morning with D's family and the afternoon with Sconey and a bunch of friends. We played games all night and ended up eating our Christmas roast dinner at 2am! It was fantastic Christmas fun.

M

No comments: